We started planning and dreaming of a Lavender farm Wedding Venue in 2010. Trees were cleared, many rocks removed, the soil prepared and many fields of Lavender planted! In 2015, we planted our wedding venue lawn, built our Brides room, transformed our barn into an indoor venue and held our first two weddings!
We LOVE weddings, are exceptionally organized and have a passion for helping Brides have the wedding that fulfills their dreams while staying within their budget. We are a unique venue in several ways. Our different ceremony sites allow for the wedding look you want. We can make it a lavender themed wedding, barn with chandeliers, event tents, forest, willow tree or a combination of the all the above. Wedding Gifts for bridal party and guests from our farm store with custom labels is also an option. Wedding officiants are available. We have preferred vendors for all aspects of your wedding that can assist you with your details.
We are Jane Austin fans here at Lavender Manor! Our wedding locations and lavender fields are named after many places and people from ‘Pride and Prejudice’.
- Our wedding location “Lady Catherine Place” is surrounded by Lavender with views overlooking Wildrose Prairie with Mt. Spokane in the background. A willow tree and red & white monitor style barn add to the magical view.
- “Pemberly Park” is our wedding & reception location just south of our red & white barn. The 17,000 square feet of lawn is surrounded on two sides by Lavender fields and shares the same view of Wildrose Prairie and Mt. Spokane.
- “Brighton Hall” is our indoor venue and/or “Dance Hall” for your intimate social occasion. The wooden walls and stable fronts reveal the history of horses housed within. Today the copper stills used for the distillation of Essential Oils have replaced the horses behind the stall fronts and add to the beauty of the Hall.
- Our forest wedding location is open for the 2018 wedding season. If you are looking for a forest wedding we can accomodate you wedding large or small. The hilltop view is expansive.
- Willow Glen is perfect for weddings up to 100 nestled next to fields of lavender and our majestic iconic willow tree.
Follow us through the years as we transform our venue into an English Manor property. Thank you for visiting us here today!
ABOUT OUT LOCATION!
Lavender Manor is a Wedding and Event location with 180 degree views of Wildrose Prairie. Our outdoor wedding sites are surrounded by fields of lavender. We offer both indoor and outdoor options.
We are a perfect destination for your social event: weddings, workshops, education seminars, business meetings, baby or wedding showers, ladies teas, and more. We specialize in tailoring our services to meet your unique needs.
Wedding and Event Season – May thru October! “Brighton Hall” with beautiful chandeliers, stained floors, wood siding & catering area is perfect for small occasions and is a beautiful dance hall for our larger weddings and events. Large event tents with night lighting embrace our 17,000 sq. foot lawn area. The views of Wildrose prairie with Mt. Spokane as a backdrop makes for a beautiful setting for your wedding or event! We are prepared for your night of splendor!
Aromatic Botanical Farm – Our vast views, majestic Willow Tree, Red Barn and color palette of Lavender varieties and Rose Geranium Fields make this a special farm of beauty. Our Lavender colors include the full range of Lavender colors: White, Off-White, various Pinks, a few Lilac colors, some Violets colors, multiple Purples and even deep Blues. We’ve surrounded our fields with 1000 Lilac Bushes so bloom season starts in May with the Lilacs, rolls right into Lavender and finishes out with the Rose Geranium in August and September.
Imagine your wedding day here…the perfect beginning to your marriage!